I always modify a little as I go, below is my modified version. Click here for original recipe.
What you need:
1/2 c. red-wine vinegar
1/3 c. ovo
s&p to taste
2 lbs. shitake mushrooms halved
1.5 c. quinoa
1 bag baby spinach
feta cheese (spindle on top)
1. vinegar + ovo + salt + pepper = whisk
2. Slice mushrooms into halves
3. fry pan + 1/2 of dressing from step 1 + mushrooms = cover over low heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally
4. small saucepan + 3 c. water + quinoa + dash of salt = bring to boil, then reduce heat and cover 15-20 minutes
5. Plate spinach + warm mushrroms + quinoa + feta + remaining dressing from step 1 = DINNER!!!!
This can be a light salad depending on the quinoa portion. I made it for dinner with a good amount of quinoa and I would bookmark this and make it again!